Self Portrait / Propaganda Poster Project

 Poster: 

I wanted my poster to be about women's rights in society. Women are often silenced and made to feel like their voices and opinions matter less, and I wanted to make my project say something about that. I think it's important for everyone to be able to speak their minds, and society should stop making minorities out to feel like less than they are. 


Inspiration: 

I liked the color scheme of this poster because I thought they worked well together despite there only being a few different colors. I tried to copy these colors as best as I could, and I think they turned out well. 

Selfie: 

This was my original selfie. I made this face because I wanted it to look like I was afraid once I drew in the hand covering my mouth. 

Self Portrait: 
This is what my self portrait looked like before I changed the colors and added the hand for my poster. I think the gradients looked really good, especially since I had never used it before. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

The Internet!

Portfolio