Illustrator

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY

    I think Illustrator will be easier to use than Canvas because you can draw directly onto the screen instead of coding coordinates for everything. You can create shapes with different buttons and change how many points they have. The selection tool will be helpful because you can grab however many points on a shape that you want and drag them around with the mouse. I would be able to use these to code shapes more efficiently and change them if I make a mistake. I won't have to go back and analyze my code for a small error I might have made. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4601QiodeJc

    This video showed new tools such as pathfinder. This tool should come in handy because it allows you to merge shapes together and erase any lines between them. I think this will make my final results of each project look better than they did on Canvas, because there won't be hard lines between anything that make their separations obvious. You can also change the colors on parts of a shape without having to create a whole new shape, which I think should be easier to use. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vHKwYhkE7U

    The pen tool is used to draw lines directly onto the screen. This is useful if you want wavy lines instead of hard angles that would exist for squares or triangles. You can create any sort of line or shape you want with this tool. This will be helpful because I thought it was really difficult to create Bezier and quadratic curves, because the control points were hard for me to figure out. But with this, I can draw any sort of line and be able to edit it however I want without having to use coordinates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

The Internet!

Portfolio