Photoshop

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo

    This video explained tools such as vibrance and saturation. I think these will be easy to brighten and darken images, so you don't have to individually change each color. They will be helpful for editing the whole image in one move. You can also easily use text in Photoshop in a similar way to Illustrator, so I think that should be easy enough to use. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA8IdkF559s

    I think using layers will be a challenge for me. When I was working on my Illustrator project, sometimes my outlines would end up in different layers and I would have to manually move them around. The layers are helpful for sorting our different sections of the work, but I found them stressful. I think having to use over 50 layers will be difficult and might make this project harder for me to do successfully. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mkx_OV61s 

    The undo button will be helpful because I found myself making a lot of small mistakes in Illustrator and didn't like having to use keyboard buttons to remove my mistakes. The selection tool will be easy to use too because it will allow me to move certain parts of my image. I also want to use the clone stamp tool because it will come in handy to remove small details from the background, if my selfie isn't taken in front of a plain background. Overall, I am excited to use Photoshop and hope I will be able to figure it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Portfolio

The Internet!