Photoshop Part 2

 

I think this picture would be difficult to Photoshop myself into. There isn't a lot of extra space for me to fit in, and the shadows are very hard which I think would give me some trouble. 
This picture inspired me for my Somewhere project. I think it would be a good idea to Photoshop myself into a scene where there aren't too many background objects. I wouldn't have to squeeze myself between anything that way, and could just put myself in however I look in my starting image. 

This picture made me laugh. It shows how many possibilities there are in Photoshop. You can edit things to look any way you want.
I think a rainy effect would be interesting to try to recreate. I love the rain and think it would be fun to try to make my own on Photoshop. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Portfolio

The Internet!