Eva's Digital Media Experience

Hi! My name is Eva Schoen, and I'm currently a freshman at the University of Tampa majoring in Film and Media Arts. My first Digital Media class was on Tuesday, August 30, and it was a pretty unique experience. We mostly just had time to introduce ourselves to the rest of our class, because the fire alarm went off and class got cut short. But I think I have a lot in common with the rest of my classmates, and everyone seems very determined to get the most out of this class going forward. I'm expecting to get a better understanding of technology going forward. I haven't had too many technological resources available to me at home, so I'm looking forward to becoming fluent in new programs. 

I'm studying here about one thousand miles away from my home in Cleveland, Ohio, and I could not be happier. There's nothing I like more than warm weather and palm trees, so I think I'll do pretty well for myself here. I like to play tennis and swim, both of which I've done a good amount of since moving in. I spend a lot of my free time reading and writing, and a lot of the ideas I get from this material gets converted into films that I make myself! I also love animals, and I'm really missing my pets back home. Right now we have four birds, a bunny, a dog, and a few fish. I got my first bird when I was seven, so I barely remember what living without them was like. But regardless, I'm so excited to be here in Tampa and get to start my new life!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

The Internet!

Portfolio